• Are not transferable and are valid for use only by the persons to whom they are issued and for the date and time shown thereon.
• It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that the correct information is shown on the ticket.
• Passengers are not allowed to break their journey unless separate tickets are issued at the appropriate fares, for each individual journey.
• If any payments are outstanding at the time of arrival at the drop off point, luggage will be held back until payment has been received.
• For a ticket booked at a Travel Agent, all changes to be made by the Travel Agent, not the passenger.
• Tickets may be moved up until – but no later than – four (4) hours prior to departure time.
• Any change requires the issue of a replacement ticket & payment of an admin fee: a time or date change, R 75,00; a passenger name change, R 75,00.
• A 30% cancellation fee will be charged.
• Once a ticket has been moved it cannot be cancelled.
• If a cancellation is not made 24 hours before departure, you will forfeit your money.
4. Departure Time
• Passengers are required to be at departure points 20 minutes before the time of departure shown on the ticket. Any seat not filled within 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, will be offered for sale to stand-by passengers on a first come, first served basis.
5. Passengers’ Luggage
• Unless contracted to the contrary, and at the sole discretion of Citybug, each fare-paying passenger is permitted to take (free of charge) and at own risk, one suit case not exceeding 80cm x 60cm x 30cm in size, of a total mass not exceeding 20kg. Extra luggage e.g. golf bag, body board, skateboard etc. (but no surf board / bicycle) is allowed at a fee only by prior arrangement.
• Citybug reserves the right to refuse the carriage of luggage which does not comply with these conditions.
• Large items must be carried in the luggage compartment and loaded only by the passenger.
• Unaccompanied luggage will not be carried.
• Citybug is not responsible whatsoever for loss or damage to passengers’ luggage, hand luggage or personal effects.
• Citybug provides passenger insurance (in case of accident caused by Citybug). However, insurance of passengers’ property or luggage is passengers’ responsibility.
• Any hand luggage carried must be able to fit on your lap. NO backpack.
• Is prohibited on all the coaches (tobacco / electronic devices).
7. Unaccompanied Children
• No unaccompanied children under the age of 12 years will be carried, children 3 years and younger must be in a car seat (provided by yourself) as per Law.
• Citybug reserves the right to refuse the consumption of alcohol on its vehicles, or not to undertake the conveyance of any passengers who enters the vehicle whilst intoxicated.
- No animals will be carried, with the exception of a trained guide dog accompanying a blind passenger.
- Citybug will make every effort to keep to the current published timetable, but services may be affected by road, weather or other conditions beyond Citybug’s control. Citybug will therefore not accept liability for any costs incurred by passengers under such circumstances.
- Citybug makes every effort to ensure connections between its services where appropriate. However, no liability can be accepted for loss or damage caused by any failure to make these conditions or those perceived to exist with other transport operators.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of or the continued conveyance of any passenger(s).
- Citybug reserves the right to revise seat allocations without notice and to operate substitute vehicles of a different standard from those advertised.
- Passengers are not permitted to travel on the vehicles between depots or other parking places and terminal points.
- Citybug reserves the right to cancel any of its services for whatever reason without notice. Under no circumstances will any liability be accepted for losses incurred by pre-booked passengers.
- All fares and schedules are subject to change without notice.