TRAVELLING WITH CITYBUG
Terms & Conditions
All travellers must adhere to the below COVID-19 Terms & Conditions when travelling on Citybug.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
Citybug Safety Precautions
Terms and conditions applicable from 26 March 2020 until the South African Government declares the pandemic over, including the second wave as announced on 14 December 2020.
The terms and conditions below apply to the operations of Taxibug t/a Citybug Shuttle Service and all passengers making use of the coaches or premises.
- Each passenger, client or visitor entering our premises or coaches will be required to complete a standard form including personal details for tracing purposes.
- Each passenger, client or visitor entering our premises or coaches will be required to have a thermometer
reading taken by a Citybug employee.
- Thermometer reading must be below 38°c
In the case where the thermometer reading is over 38°c:
- Such person/s will not be allowed on the coach or to enter any of the Citybug premises.
- Such person/s will not be eligible to claim a refund. Thus the ticket money will be forfeited.
- Each passenger, client or visitor will be required to wear a face mask. This will be the responsibility of each
passenger, client or visitor travelling with Citybug.
- Citybug will ensure that coaches are sanitized after every trip taken;
- All Citybug offices are sanitized daily at the end of the working day; and working stations after each client
If any signs of the Covid-19 virus is displayed, please contact the Covid-19 hotline on 0800 029 999 immediately for assistance:
- Dry cough